Student Thrifting Ambassador Program Announcement
Are You The One: We’re Looking for Student Thrifting Ambassadors!
Do you love a good thrift find?? Know a cool college student who loves to thrift? If so, then this program is for you (or them)! Today we are excited to announce our first ever Ambassador Program offered to Chicago-area college and university students. As part of the program, students will be welcomed into the Family Tree Resale family and become a key part of our marketing and community efforts!
Interested? Read below for more details on joining us as a Student Ambassador!
What does the Family Tree Resale Student Thrifting Ambassador Program entail?
We want you to help us spread the word about FTR at your school, with your friends and with your social network! How? Here are a few ideas!
- Posting regularly on your social media and tagging items from your finds at FTR.
- Sharing exclusive discounts with your social and personal networks.
- Fun, fashion shoots in store with our digital marketing team.
- Contribution to 2 blog posts quarterly (think Q&As, favorite picks etc.) We'll interview you, so don't worry about having to do any writing!
What are the perks?
- Monthly gift cards for you to thrift for FREE in store and online.
- First access to new arrivals and the BEST thrift finds in Chicago.
- Special gift card “bonuses” as more people use your exclusive discounts.
- Opportunity to build your social presence and network with consistent FTR promotion and social sharing.
- Flexible schedule.
- Resume booster.
- Must have a public Instagram and/or TikTok.
- Must regularly post about FTR and tag us including #familytreeresale and #FTRFinds in posts.
- Must attend monthly calls and check-ins with FTR digital marketing team.
- Must be able to travel to FTR at least once monthly.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, email email@example.com with the subject line FTR AMBASSADOR and a member of our digital marketing team will be in touch!